Monday 26 August 2013

Whoa.

Took my Gameboy away to Vietnam for the bus rides and whatnot.

It's been years since I've played Pokemon but I used to be obsessed when I was younger.

Getting a bit rusty with my Level Of Nerd and I was feeling frustrated that I kept repeatedly trying to punch or karate kick the shit out of a nasty Gengar with my Hypno. Obviously, to no avail. But clearly I was forgetting each time. I dunno... Must be tired or some shit. Was up half the night anyway with the young German couple in the room next to me having mind-blowing sex.

...

That or they just decided to vacuum over a cat at about 3am... And again at 5.

But aaannnyyyywwaaayyy.

Then I remembered that Gengar is Clefairy's shadow... and you can't punch a shadow.

Mind. Fucking. Blown.

No comments:

Post a Comment