Saturday 1 June 2013

What I Like In A Boy.

I like a boy in a tie. I think it's fucking sexy.

I'm not sure if this is because I'm attracted to class and a good dress sense...

Or if I just have this stereotypical Hollywood fantasy of pulling a boy in close by this tie and passionately kissing the crap out of him (cue seductive music and most likely torrential downpour on the eve of us departing our relationship due to... I don't know, military service or a fishing trip).

But knowing me, being the clumsy, depth perceptionally challenged individual that I am, (yes it's a fucking word because I said so) I'd attempt to achieve this and just smash straight into his head, concussing us both.

So in the event of me catapulting my chin into his nose, (for ego's sake) I'm going to choose to believe I am so good at subjecting someone's face to an onslaught of tongue violations, that it would be a kiss to make him see stars...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

But back to my point - boys in ties, nom om nom om om.

No comments:

Post a Comment