Tuesday 2 April 2013

No Your Mum's An Oxymoron.

I have a general distaste for oxymorons.

The latest one that is bothering me is 'freezer burn', something that has been annoying me at work a lot lately. But then I realise... Well oxymorons just fucking follow me everywhere don't they?

For example:
I can picture my mate The Cunt, it's a pretty ugly sight. I see him half naked, sipping non-alcoholic beer from his plastic glass.  Then from time-to-time he nibbles on his cold hotdog, which is smothered in hot chilli sauce.  For pudding he will be having freezer burnt, white chocolate, ice cream, with a plain fudge topping. The freezer burn which was caused by liquid gas that also cooked my ceviche jumbo shrimp, causing me to stress like an anxious patient.

But I suppose I'll be calmely excited next week when we have our work party. This is a new tradition and we will be spending a whole half day on the top floor of his low-rise apartment. Personally, as a group we're hoping to watch the live recording of the paid volunteers turning green oranges into non-stick glue via his wireless cable tv.

You see my point yeah?

Sometimes life's a comedian with no sense of humour.

2 comments:

  1. I got about two posts further and had to come back and read this again after realising all of the oxymorons.

    ReplyDelete