Tuesday 2 July 2013

Hi Guys!!

Welcome back to my blog :) it has certainly been a while since I posted and I want to sincerely apologise.

I moved away from the blog because I really didn't believe anybody but my mates were reading it... And, you know, Mum.

I flicked back on just now, as I couldn't sleep. I forgot to order veg and now I'm awake at 1:30am stressing about eggplants. Good one dipstick.

And my page has clearly been shared. I actually have readers? Again, I'm sorry for the shock of this.

I am fully signed on again. Ready and waiting to swear and yell and put shit in bold cos I'm a fearless bastard yo.

Dear Blog. I've missed you.

The Apprentice.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!
    More fun things to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this blog today... instantly addicted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been working my way through your blog over the past year, in some ways...makes me miss the commercial kitchen...(NZ Army Chef)

    ReplyDelete