Tuesday 23 July 2013

Little Miss Anally Retentive.

My old General Manager used to call me Miss Anally Retentive when I was running dockets.

The amount of mistakes I made, as a percentage, was ridiculously low. I owe this partially to never wanting to be told off (Apprentice mode in full swing), but mainly because I'm a bit blind and I study the dockets a little more carefully than most.

So today the Boss runs in:

"Chef!! Where the fuck are the risottos for Table 7?! Huh? You fucking around in here like a lazy cunt?! How far are they?!"

-breathe- Keep calm.

"Excuse me Boss but I don't have a docket for Table 7."

"WHAT?!!"

-minute later-

"Fuck! Chef, I haven't put it through!" (I fucking know this you dipshit, I don't lose dockets) "How quick can you do two risottos?!"

"10 minutes."

"No no Chef I need them now!"

"10 minutes."

"I need this favor come on help me out!"

"... 12 minutes."

"I'll give you the night off."

"... 4 minutes."

Don't fuck with us. Seriously people, be nice. It's only Wednesday."

No comments:

Post a Comment