Wednesday 1 May 2013

Gross.

Ok so, I'm in heels and a dress. And fucking stockings.

Haven't worn heels since Melbourne Cup and all I can say is thank God I still remember how. There will be no walking like drunk Elvis for me today. All that training down the hallway when I was fifteen has clearly paid off.

I also managed to convince the boss to shut the restaurant for a few hours so I can go to this event and I mean... Well for fuck's sake if The Boyfriend doesn't know I love him after this then I'm pretty sure he's never going to.

Have not been this uncomfortable since I had to wear the bridesmaids dress from hell. Full length, bright purple backless, silk shit.

Except today I at least look ok whereas that day I looked like The Purple People Eater meets Alannah Hill.

Someone please bring me my Levis and a very strong drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment