Thursday 21 March 2013

I Might Be Racist...

So, I get on the train to work and it's full already. This rarely happens because I live a decent way out of the city.

I'm thinking "fuck, I have to stand the entire trip".

I move up and down carriages, nope, nothing.

So I start looking for the best location to stand when I notice four Asian girls in a 4-seater.

Now there are two kinds of racist people in my eyes: people who know  they're racist... And then the people who have no idea.

You know the ones that say things like : "I'm not racist, but..."

This is one of those moments for me because I parked myself next to these girls with the slightest whisper of hope that maaaybe they're getting off at Box Hill (formally known as Bok Choy Hill, my old hood).

I'm still not 100% sure if it was racism or simply careful conjecture...

But fuck me it worked.

Helloooo window seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment