Monday 4 February 2013

Horny Hoons vs The Sports Bra


Honest to God, I think I have solved the issue of hooning in Victoria.

I have a bit of a soft spot for tradies. In reality, I just like anybody that knows the meaning of a hard days work. But a sun-kissed, sushi-eating tradie in work boots is for me, the male equivalant of Megan Fox eating a Cyclone Paddlepop in a wet tshirt competition. (Hot Megan, not fat Megan).

That and utes. I adore utes. You can take a girl out of Keysborough but you can't take etc etc etc.

The only thing I don't like about guys with fast cars and egos that can crack a diamond from 40metres away, not to mention dicks for brains, is the hooning. Motherfucker, it's 60 for a reason.

We have the same egotism in kitchens. We call it the Cock Competition. If you hear a chef say "Put your cock out on the bench" it roughly translates to "Prepare to be destroyed in battle." Who can bone a quail the fastest, who can bone the maître d' blah blah the competition is endless.

But I must say, walking to the train station every morning is a petrifying task with Maloos flying down at a million miles an hour. If Superman wore purple and did a few more weights, he'd resemble an R8 with a dickhead behind the wheel.

I have however, found a way to resolve this matter.

Running.

On our usual "Holy shit I smashed an entire packet of Starbursts in front of Masterchef last night, quickly break out the dust covered Nikes" jog, my friend (who is baben beyond belief) and I discovered that if it's a hot day and we're really hauling out a sweat and therefore wearing very little...

Suddenly the cunts do 20.

My 71 year old Grandma doesn't drive down a main road that slow.

So lets have less horny hoons and more hot girls running around in sports bras.

Genius I tell you. Fucking genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment