Tuesday 5 February 2013

Infuriated.

You know, sometimes I look at old people and I think "Naww you are just the sweetest thing!"

Other times you meet a really repulsive one that transports you back to when dinosaurs roamed the Earth except they've become so bitter they force your face to shrivel up like an over-the-hill hooker's asshole, who has fallen asleep in the bath.

Absolutely horrified. I can't help but think "you are so cheap I bet when your doorbell rang your kids had to yell out 'ding!'" you miserable, dried up neglected old cactus.

My 49 year old virgin accountant is less painful to be around and believe me, I've sat listening to him thinking "Geez I'd rather be brainwashed by Justin Bieber on repeat than sit through one more minute of this monotonous crap."

And I really hate Bieber.

Remove yourself and the pole that comfortably protrudes out of your rectum, from my restaurant.

If you even so much as THINK about making my front of house cry again?

Run bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment