Tuesday 19 February 2013

You Know What I Fucking Hate? Part 1.

I have decided to add a reoccurring segment to my blog, highlighting each individual pet peeve as they make their insidious appearances throughout my daily life.

Number 1:

Introducing: The Rummager.

Having a bag of mixed lollies and offering someone some and instead of being polite and grateful and all "Oh thankyou! I'd loooove one" you get the cunts that want to play Pick 'n' Mix.

Motherfucker this ain't the god damn movies ok? I'm offering you a lucky dip lolly. Hokey pokey style, put your hand in put your hand out with NOOOO shaking all about.

Comprende amigo?

Although what's worse is when it's with a bag of chips...

THEY'RE THINS LIGHT 'N' TANGY CUNT!!! THEY'RE ALL THE FUCKING SAME JUST TAKE ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment